Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) is a nationally recognised qualification, you can verify the qualification by clicking here
Qualification Number – 601/6105/X
Qualification Level – Level 3
Total Credits – 32
- English GCSE A – C or equivalent
- Literate in IT
Learners must be self-motivated and be willing to complete the course to achiever the qualification. To complete the course learners must complete a minimum of 50 hours placement with in a school and have an expert witness in place to provide witness statements.
Delivery of the course
- Everything you need to complete the qualification is found on your very own student portal, which you will receive login details within 10 minutes of enrolling.
- The course materials will guide you each step of the way
- All the support you need is just a click away
- Large number of resources and instructional videos to help you navigate your way through the portal and your qualification
To get started click on enrol now, you have the option to pay in full or by instalment. Once you have completed the payment process you will receive an email within 10 minutes with your login details for your very own portal.
*if you are an employer we can create specialist packages suited to your own needs. Contact our sales team for more information.