You have selected the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF) membership level.
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF) is a nationally recognised qualification, you can verify the qualification by clicking here
Qualification Number -
– Level 3
||Assessment method used
|Understanding the principles and practice of assessment
||For unit 1 you are being assessed through a number of assignments.
|Assess occupational competence in the work environment
||This unit is about you showing your assessor that you are competent to assess using valid methods of assessment
|Assessing vocationally related achievement
||This unit is about you showing your assessor that you are competent to assess using valid methods of assessment within a class room environment
- Competency in own field
- English GCSE A – C or equivalent
- Understanding of assessment
- Literate in IT
While completing the course you will need access to people within the work and class room environment. Learners must be self-motivated and be willing to complete the course to achiever the qualification.
Delivery of the course
- Everything you need to complete the qualification is found on your very own student portal, which you will receive login details within 10 minutes of enrolling.
- The course materials will guide you each step of the way
- All the support you need is just a click away
- Large number of resources and instructional videos to help you navigate your way through the portal and your qualification
To get started click on enrol now, you have the option to pay in full or by instalment. Once you have completed the payment process you will receive an email within 10 minutes with your login details for your very own portal.
*if you are an employer we can create specialist packages suited to your own needs. Contact our sales team for more information
The price for membership is $260.00 now and then $49.00 per Month.
Membership expires after 30 Days.